Advance Solutions Inc. (the “Company” or “ASI”) value the confidentiality of data you have entrusted to us. Our privacy manual values and protects your personal information under the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012 and the laws of the Philippines.
Personal Data that we collect
The types of Personal Data that we collect about individuals include:
- Mobile Number/Telephone Numbers
- Email Address
You may have provided the Personal Data to us personally or authorized other individuals to provide the Personal Data to us and consent (on your behalf) to our collection of your Personal Data from these individuals. These individuals could be your superiors, employees, subordinates, colleagues and your family members.
We only collect and use Personal Data for purposes which you have consented to and for which we have been authorized. If we need to use your Personal Data for any purpose which you have not previously consented to, we would seek your consent prior to using your Personal Data for the new purpose.
The Company will be using Personal Data for any of the following purposes:
- To comply with the Company’s obligations under law and as required by the government organization and/or agencies;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations;
- To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations; and
- To perform such other processes reasonably necessary or desirable for business purposes.
ASI does not and will not share Personal Data with a third party except as necessary for the proper execution of processes related to a declared purpose, or the use of disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law.
This means the Company might provide Personal Data to the following:
- Existing and prospective business partners, service providers, and contractors, consistent with the purposes discussed above;
- Affiliates and subsidiaries of the Company; and Law enforcement and government agencies. However, the foregoing may only use Personal Data for the purpose(s) disclosed in this Privacy Notice and may not use it for any other purpose.
ASI shall required its affiliates, subsidiaries and third parties who process the Data adhere to similar or comparable data protection standards as required by the DPA. You understand that you are given certain rights, including the right to object to processing of your data, the right to access your data, the right to correct any inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data.
ASI will not sell trade or lease to third parties your Personal Data. Unless we have informed you otherwise and have obtained your permission or the law forces us to, we will only use the collected Personal Data within ASI or with business partners that act on our behalf.
Protection and Security of Personal Data
We employ a range of technological and physical security arrangement and maintain safeguards to protect against the accidental or unauthorized access, collection, use, disclose, copying, modification, disposal, deletion and other similar risk to Personal Data.
Data Protection Officer